A solid infrastructure is a backbone essential to any modern city. Keeping in mind the coming generations and other issues, the infrastructural backbone needs to be solidified and elevated.
- Roads will be widened and made pucca. Cleaning staff will be employed to maintain cleanliness.
- Modern Streetlighting will be installed across the city.
- Community centers will be upgraded and work on their expansion will begin.
- Modern Bus queue shelters will be constructed.
A big city like Faridabad is still lagging in having World Class Health centers for its citizens. The need of the hour is not only to provide such facilities but to also make them affordable so that they are accessible to all classes of the society.
- Health camps in Schools will be encouraged.
- A government hospital on the lines of AIIMS will be set up as a result of which the health services of the city would be upgraded.
- All government hospitals will be upgraded and modernized.
- More Doctors and Nurses will be employed in each hospital.
- Government Dispensaries will be set up across the city which will provide medicines at subsidized rates.
Inner city areas need to be bettered with a special focus on upgrading fundamental facilities. For a healthy and clean living, water and waste management should be given prime focus.
- The green belt in the city will be secured and maintained as high priority.
- A recycle bin, dust bin or spit bin will be installed in the city at a distance of every 2 Kilometers which will help in maintaining general cleanliness.
- All water lines and sewer lines will be cleaned and upgraded so as to avoid water pooling in the city during monsoon season.
- A workforce will be employed to look after and maintain the dump yard.
- Health and cleanliness will be given prime importance. To ensure proper water and waste management, new lines will be laid.
- Number of parks in the city will be increased and existing parks will be maintained and beautified.
- Every district will be given access to potable water as a result of which water-borne diseases will be controlled.
Women empowerment and self-dependence is essential for any society to move forward. Further to this women health will be given special importance. We aim to make Faridabad a women friendly environment.
- Higher Education for Girls will be given priority.
- To achieve women empowerment, “Self-help Groups” will be flagged.
- To make Women self-dependent special training institutes will be established.
- For women health, special health facilities will be made available.
EMPLOYMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
The problem of Employment is among the most serious issues of Faridabad. Not only is this issue destroying the present of the youth, but could also spell trouble for society as a whole in the future. Not only would we have to provision employment for the youth, we also need to encourage an entrepreneurial mindset among the citizens of Faridabad.
- Businesses and Industries will be encouraged which will give rise to employment opportunities.
- An entrepreneurial mindset will be encouraged amongst the citizens, in particular the youth. Financial assistance will also be provided.
- Self-help groups along with self-employment would be promoted.
SPORTS AND GAMES
India is progressing by leaps and bounds in the world of sports. Indian sportsmen and athletes are making India proud at the international stage. It has been some time since Faridabad produced a athlete capable of reaching the international stage. To rectify this and have someone from Faridabad represent India, Sports and games need to be given special attention to.
- A sports institute will be set up in Faridabad on the same lines as the National Sports Institute
- A sporting complex will be set in Faridabad to help athletes progress in their sport.
- Modern equipment and techniques would be made available in the sporting complex.
- Sports and games would be promoted in schools and facilities for the same would be provided.
Education is paramount for any society to move forward. Education is directly linked with the progress of the nation, which is why Education needs to be given prime importance.
- All government schools would be upgraded and modernized.
- More number of teachers would be employed in all schools which will lead to more attention being given to individual students.
- Vocational Training Institutes and a polytechnic college would be set up.
- An extended branch of Delhi University will be opened up in Faridabad, which would translate to better higher learning for the youth within the city limits.
Not only is Faridabad’s economy stable it is also on the edge to spring forward. Industrialization in Faridabad needs to be done as a whole in each sector which would not only lead to progress and prosperity but also secure employment opportunities. Linking the small scale industries with the big industries would give rise to a solid and prosperous economy.
- An advanced IT park will be set up in Faridabad which would benefit the economy of Faridabad and also give rise to huge employment opportunities.
- A provision would be made to link the small industries with the big industries which would lead to faster industrialization and a stronger economy.
- Companies would be encouraged to establish their mother unit in Faridabad which would benefit the small scale industries in the city.
- To promote industrialization schemes would be made mandatory and single window opportunities would be encouraged.