Town square discussion – A Leader At Work
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Held a Janata Darbar with the general population of Faridabad which was telecasted on News 18. This discussion was held with an aim to know the problems of the people from the common man himself. A wide range of issues were raised and a quick and speedy resolution was given to the people. No issue was ignored and a real time resolutions were passed.
Most of the problems which were raised were centered around the infrastructure development work being done for individual localities, village areas and for Faridabad constituency. Some of the key issues which were raised and highlighted are –
- Road Upgradation. Upgrading the existing kaccha roads to pucca RMC roads.
- Electrical Wiring
- Water and Sewer Lines.
- Model Village development for all 4 villages under Faridabad Constituency
- Submersible installation for access to clean drinking water
- Alternate Settlement for Jhuggis affected by Railway Line work
- Upgrading and Modernizing Bus shelters. Volvo Bus service for better inter-state connectivity.
- Construction of Schools and Government Dispensaries.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_video link=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X61Uq6vJBhA”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Held an audience with the common man over a breakfast meeting at the market of old Faridabad. We sat and discussed the various development projects which are ongoing for the constituency of Faridabad. We also provided assistance with the local issues the common man faces. Had a wide discussion on the projects flagged off as a part of the Vikas Kranti Sammelan.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_gallery type=”nivo” interval=”3″ images=”15794,15795,15796″ img_size=”large”][/vc_column][/vc_row]