Manufacturing practices keep changing very fast as result of rapid change in technology. To keep pace with the changing technology industries are spending huge amounts to train its employees. At present, there is no institute located in Haryana to provide Tailor Made Programmes for the industry employees. SMart will offer readymade/ tailor made courses for industry employees. It will operate in a business-like manner, design its services according to prevailing and identified competence requirements of industries.
To offer Tailor Made Programmes for the industries.
- High-End Skills (High-Tech-Oriented Technical Training)
- Strong Interface with Industry
- Short Term Tailor Made Courses for Industries
- Channelizing CSR funds in strengthening skilling eco-system in State.
- Conduct joint research in areas of labour markets, skills and employability.
- Strengthen the skilling ecosystem by sharing innovative products, solutions and models.
- To certify existing and future workforce.
The SMart will function in flexi timings as per suitability of industries.
The target groups for training services of the SMart will be new recruits and employed industrial staff who require competence enhancement.
Training will be performance oriented, it will reconnect new problems solving actions with previous learning & experience. Learning outcomes will be reviewed at the end of a cycle against the target competencies. Each training will have following learning contents:
Job related knowledge (Integrated Theory & Practice in Laboratories)
Practical experience (Skills through workshop training)
Project experience (execution of industry like projects in workshop and laboratories)
Life Skills, Communication Skills[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]