अब वादें नहीं विकास की बारी है
आपकी तरक्की हमारी जिम्मेदारी है.
Our motive is to define a modern, prosperous and lively Faridabad. It’s high time when we live above social hypes like caste, community and communalism and aim to rise with a well progressed and developed Faridabad together, a true investment of your future and faith by virtue of your valuable and precious votes. Your votes are for the betterment of Faridabad. Every one of you have lived under many governing parties but now try living with a public servant, give him a chance to serve your city. Modi Ji’s ‘Make in India’ will lead us to a newly formed Faridabad through industrialization.
आओ बदलें हरियाणा के हालात,
चलों चलें मोदी के साथ..
Utilize your individual Right To Vote by voting for Lotus sign on October 15 & let your voice reach out to the Legislative Assembly of India.
जय हिन्द.. वन्दे मातरम्..
Vipul Goel was born in an ordinary family in Faridabad in the year 1972. His Late Father, Sh. Rohtash Chandra Goel was a gentle man, who graduated from Delhi University with a degree in Commerce. Vipul belongs to those breed of men who not only just dream, but believe in working hard to make those dreams a reality. In a very short span of time, he expanded his wings in various sectors – moving from a medical store to Newspaper publication to automobile and real estate, achieving advancement and success in all ventures.
Vipul has always shown an interest in public/social service. In Spite of being a successful businessman, social upliftment and progress was something very dear to his heart and he kept working towards his goal
- Has been providing economic assistance to individual schools in village districts so as to benefit the children studying there for more than past 10 years.
- Following his religious beliefs, he has established and set up various hospitals and Mandirs.
- Assisted more than 2000 poor families in getting their daughters married.
- Provided assistance in making widows self-reliant and empowered
- Got more than 20000 eye operations done absolutely free-of-cost
- Set up a charitable eye hospital so as to provide the poor with free eye operations
Vipul has always been inspired to bring about a revolutionary change in society and has been working tirelessly to make this possible. The love for his land and his upbringing have dictated his dreams of working towards the betterment of society as a whole. Vipul is a honorary member and trustee in numerous religious institutions and has dedicated himself to society.
A solid infrastructure is a backbone essential to any modern city. Keeping in mind the coming generations and other issues, the infrastructural backbone needs to be solidified and elevated.
- Roads will be widened and made pucca. Cleaning staff will be employed to maintain cleanliness.
- Modern Streetlighting will be installed across the city.
- Community centers will be upgraded and work on their expansion will begin.
- Modern Bus queue shelters will be constructed.
A big city like Faridabad is still lagging in having World Class Health centers for its citizens. The need of the hour is not only to provide such facilities but to also make them affordable so that they are accessible to all classes of the society.
- Health camps in Schools will be encouraged.
- A government hospital on the lines of AIIMS will be set up as a result of which the health services of the city would be upgraded.
- All government hospitals will be upgraded and modernized.
- More Doctors and Nurses will be employed in each hospital.
- Government Dispensaries will be set up across the city which will provide medicines at subsidized rates.
Not only is Faridabad’s economy stable it is also on the edge to spring forward. Industrialization in Faridabad needs to be done as a whole in each sector which would not only lead to progress and prosperity but also secure employment opportunities. Linking the small scale industries with the big industries would give rise to a solid and prosperous economy.
- An advanced IT park will be set up in Faridabad which would benefit the economy of Faridabad and also give rise to huge employment opportunities.
- A provision would be made to link the small industries with the big industries which would lead to faster industrialization and a stronger economy.
- Companies would be encouraged to establish their mother unit in Faridabad which would benefit the small scale industries in the city.
- To promote industrialization schemes would be made mandatory and single window opportunities would be encouraged.
Inner city areas need to be bettered with a special focus on upgrading fundamental facilities. For a healthy and clean living, water and waste management should be given prime focus.
- The green belt in the city will be secured and maintained as high priority.
- A recycle bin, dust bin or spit bin will be installed in the city at a distance of every 2 Kilometers which will help in maintaining general cleanliness.
- All water lines and sewer lines will be cleaned and upgraded so as to avoid water pooling in the city during monsoon season.
- A workforce will be employed to look after and maintain the dump yard.
- Health and cleanliness will be given prime importance. To ensure proper water and waste management, new lines will be laid.
- Number of parks in the city will be increased and existing parks will be maintained and beautified.
- Every district will be given access to potable water as a result of which water-borne diseases will be controlled.
SPORTS AND GAMES
India is progressing by leaps and bounds in the world of sports. Indian sportsmen and athletes are making India proud at the international stage. It has been some time since Faridabad produced a athlete capable of reaching the international stage. To rectify this and have someone from Faridabad represent India, Sports and games need to be given special attention to.
- A sports institute will be set up in Faridabad on the same lines as the National Sports Institute
- A sporting complex will be set in Faridabad to help athletes progress in their sport.
- Modern equipment and techniques would be made available in the sporting complex.
- Sports and games would be promoted in schools and facilities for the same would be provided.
Women empowerment and self-dependence is essential for any society to move forward. Further to this women health will be given special importance. We aim to make Faridabad a women friendly environment.
- Higher Education for Girls will be given priority.
- To achieve women empowerment, “Self-help Groups” will be flagged.
- To make Women self-dependent special training institutes will be established.
- For women health, special health facilities will be made available.
EMPLOYMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
The problem of Employment is among the most serious issues of Faridabad. Not only is this issue destroying the present of the youth, but could also spell trouble for society as a whole in the future. Not only would we have to provision employment for the youth, we also need to encourage an entrepreneurial mindset among the citizens of Faridabad.
Businesses and Industries will be encouraged which will give rise to employment opportunities.
An entrepreneurial mindset will be encouraged amongst the citizens, in particular the youth. Financial assistance will also be provided.
Self-help groups along with self-employment would be promoted.
Education is paramount for any society to move forward. Education is directly linked with the progress of the nation, which is why Education needs to be given prime importance.
- All government schools would be upgraded and modernized.
- More number of teachers would be employed in all schools which will lead to more attention being given to individual students.
- Vocational Training Institutes and a polytechnic college would be set up.
- An extended branch of Delhi University will be opened up in Faridabad, which would translate to better higher learning for the youth within the city limits.